Tuesday, September 28, 2010

90's hair love

So I have hair very short hair for a few years now, and for the past 6 months I have been trying to grow it out again.  It is a slow process that often results in do's a little too close to a mullet, and emergency trips to the hair salon to sort it out.

It's at a nice length where I don't have to worry about it looking awful anymore, long enough to tuck behind my ears.  But it no longer looks chic or 'styled' and is a difficult length to do anything to.  My hair won't curl, it's dead straight and refuses to bend to the will of a curling iron, and it is still too short to pin or tie back.

I was pleasantly surprised, when surfing my favourite fashion sites today, to find a great new way to wear my hair thanks to the fabulous Garance Dore'



Stunning!  So simple yet so chic!  And it's not too much of a stretch for my willfully straight hair either!

Hope you're all fabulous out there, stay tuned for a cheap chic' styling session over the next day or two, which the ever wonderful and talented boyf will be photographing for me.

xo raimentlove

No comments: